Re: Yahoogroup - Abba Ben Zev

Yocheved Rosenblum

Abba -

The children are at home It's Summer. You know...
Can't expect instant answers. B"H we are all busy and are not on e-mail the whole day.
That's the advantage of e-mail (- read when you can... and feel like it)

I think it's a very good opportunity and whenever each one of us feels like it we will read the thoughts you write.
Just don't wait for instant answers...

I'll read it when the children are a little calm (not like now...) Or whenever time will allow. Whoever feels she is not ready to read hard things can save and wait for a different time. We all have gmail you know... (a lot of space for saving)
Just don't get offended from long silences.

Love,
Yocheved

On 7/2/09, ABZ <abz@...> wrote:

Okay, that was a huge round of silence.