Re: Yahoogroup - Abba Ben Zev

ABZ <abz@...>

Okay, that was a huge round of silence.
I will keep my thoughts to myself.
Take care everyone. . .

--- In DaughtersBenZev@..., "ABZ" <abz@...> wrote:

Hi Ladies,
I thought I would start using this as a way to be in touch and to let you understand me and what I have been going through these last 10 years since Ima was inftar. . .
Now that all of you are married B"H and on your paths, I believe it is time to try to let you know my thoughts. No one else will be involved unless you want that.
Let me know if this is okay, or if it will be too hard for you.
Either way will be fine, it will just mean I missed the opportunity to do this by my "taking my time in life" again.
Take care and all my love,
Abba

Join DaughtersBenZev@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.