Group Description"Friendships are sparked by a smile or a sympathetic glance;
Nurtured by favors given and received;
Fortified by moments shared and treasured."
We are the daughters of Rachel Shapiro Ben-Zev Z"L. We always knew that our mother, of blessed memory, had myriad friendships which she deeply valued. That seemed to be a special talent of hers.
We would like to make a book of memories of her, and are hoping that you will write up any anecdotes or stories and incites about our mother which you can offer…any experience we might cherish and hold dear.
These, in G-d willing, will be incorporated into a book of "Memories of Rachel" for us and for you to frequently read, enjoy and show to our children. We hope that you will participate with in the family endeavor and thank you for whatever assistance you may offer.
Please also pass this request on to other family, friends, neighbors and acquaintances with whom you recall she was associated. If you prefer you may call Margalit at 972-2-9605470 and give her names and addresses and she will mail out copies of this letter to them. Thank you so much for your efforts on our behalf.
At this opportunity we want to thank all those who wrote us already.
Yocheved Miriam, Margalit, Daliah and Rivka.
- 4 Members
- 39 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]