Wind

Is anyone else going to open up? Clear skies says the wind is supposed to be 17-28 mph but right now it is about 4. I am wondering what others are doing because as soon as I open up, the winds will pick up.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net

I’ve just opened because I have some testing I must do for an hour or two.

4-10mph right now.

Is anyone else going to open up? Clear skies says the wind is supposed to be 17-28 mph but right now it is about 4. I am wondering what others are doing because as soon as I open up, the winds will pick up.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net

We’re open as well.

I’ve just opened because I have some testing I must do for an hour or two.

4-10mph right now.

Is anyone else going to open up? Clear skies says the wind is supposed to be 17-28 mph but right now it is about 4. I am wondering what others are doing because as soon as I open up, the winds will pick up.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net

Thanks Brian. I am open and imaging. The wind should pick up any time now :-)

Bernard

On Mar 5, 2021, at 7:21 PM, Brian Ottum <ottum@...> wrote:

I’ve just opened because I have some testing I must do for an hour or two.

4-10mph right now.

Is anyone else going to open up? Clear skies says the wind is supposed to be 17-28 mph but right now it is about 4. I am wondering what others are doing because as soon as I open up, the winds will pick up.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net

Min Xie

We are keep our eyes on the wind as well. Might need to close down at midnight.

-Min

On Mar 5, 2021, at 8:37 PM, Dan Crowson <dcrowson@...> wrote:

We’re open as well.

Dardenne Prairie MO               http://www.crowson.com