Wind

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Bernard,

Will know more in 30 minutes or so if we decide to open. Ours is looking good for right now but I’ll see what our high tech Walmart bag over our door looks like. J

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

At 5 pm. our station in Bldg. 2 reports 10-min average of 9 mph with gust to 26 mph, all easterly.

MJ Post

On 12/07/2020 5:02 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Dean Glace

Been seeing anywhere from 13-20mph.  gusts over 25...

Dean

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:06 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

At 5 pm. our station in Bldg. 2 reports 10-min average of 9 mph with gust to 26 mph, all easterly.

MJ Post
On 12/07/2020 5:02 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Dean,

Yours seems to be the outlier. Al’s has 3-4 and the 1-meter building has 8.

Bernard

On Dec 7, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Dean Glace <icehouse1026@...> wrote:

Been seeing anywhere from 13-20mph.  gusts over 25...

Dean

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:06 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

At 5 pm. our station in Bldg. 2 reports 10-min average of 9 mph with gust to 26 mph, all easterly.

MJ Post
On 12/07/2020 5:02 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Barnard,

What’s the link to the 1M? The one I have hasn’t updated since September.

Yours seems to be the outlier. Al’s has 3-4 and the 1-meter building has 8.

Bernard

On Dec 7, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Dean Glace <icehouse1026@...> wrote:

Been seeing anywhere from 13-20mph.  gusts over 25...

Dean

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:06 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

At 5 pm. our station in Bldg. 2 reports 10-min average of 9 mph with gust to 26 mph, all easterly.

MJ Post

On 12/07/2020 5:02 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Never mind. Found it.

What’s the link to the 1M? The one I have hasn’t updated since September.

Yours seems to be the outlier. Al’s has 3-4 and the 1-meter building has 8.

Bernard

On Dec 7, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Dean Glace <icehouse1026@...> wrote:

Been seeing anywhere from 13-20mph.  gusts over 25...

Dean

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:06 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

At 5 pm. our station in Bldg. 2 reports 10-min average of 9 mph with gust to 26 mph, all easterly.

MJ Post

On 12/07/2020 5:02 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Dean Glace

Michael just told me the wind is probably around 6-8 right now.

Dean

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:35 PM, Dan Crowson <dcrowson@...> wrote:

Barnard,

What’s the link to the 1M? The one I have hasn’t updated since September.

Yours seems to be the outlier. Al’s has 3-4 and the 1-meter building has 8.

Bernard

On Dec 7, 2020, at 5:09 PM, Dean Glace <icehouse1026@...> wrote:

Been seeing anywhere from 13-20mph.  gusts over 25...

Dean

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:06 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

At 5 pm. our station in Bldg. 2 reports 10-min average of 9 mph with gust to 26 mph, all easterly.

MJ Post

On 12/07/2020 5:02 PM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

What is the wind like down there? The weather monitors I have access to range from 3 to 20 mph.

Michael Gratiot

Has the 1M weather station link been fixed? The link I have only shows September data.

Never mind. Found it.