Weather Monitor

My weather monitor is being serviced. Does anyone else have one I can look at online to gauge weather conditions? Alternately could someone tell me if it is okay to open up?

Dean Glace

Go to Weatherflow maps and search for Dark Sky New Mexico icon on the map and click on it..

Dean

On Dec 4, 2020, at 8:02 PM, Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

My weather monitor is being serviced. Does anyone else have one I can look at online to gauge weather conditions? Alternately could someone tell me if it is okay to open up?

Dean,

Weatherflow maps? Do you have a URL?