Topics

Unable to connect

Madhup Rathi

I am unable to connect to my router or the computer. Does anyone else facing the problem. I haven't tried to connect for last 7-8 days, so I don't if it just started or is out for longer.

Does anyone else have the issue?

Bernard Miller

I can connect

On Jun 8, 2017, at 7:07 PM, madhup@... [DarkSkyNewMexico] <DarkSkyNewMexico@...> wrote:

I am unable to connect to my router or the computer. Does anyone else facing the problem. I haven't tried to connect for last 7-8 days, so I don't if it just started or is out for longer.

Does anyone else have the issue?

Dan Crowson

We’re up with no issues as well (other than lack of clear skies).