"The Dive" - LDN 1235 - The Dark Shark Nebula in Cepheus

Min Xie

Folks,

I'd like to share an image of the shark from our setup at DSNM. The data was collected by Yizhou from the end of last year.

https://www.astrobin.com/ws3sta/

CS tonight!

-Min

Dan Crowson

That is really nice, Min.

I'd like to share an image of the shark from our setup at DSNM. The data was collected by Yizhou from the end of last year.

https://www.astrobin.com/ws3sta/

CS tonight!

-Min

Gregg Ruppel

Great processing to bring out the faint dust along with the reflection areas.  Thanks for sharing.

On 1/30/2021 5:56 PM, Min Xie wrote:

Folks,

I'd like to share an image of the shark from our setup at DSNM. The data was collected by Yizhou from the end of last year.

https://www.astrobin.com/ws3sta/

CS tonight!

-Min

Bernard Miller

Min,

Great image. The color and clarity are excellent. Nice job.

Bernard

I'd like to share an image of the shark from our setup at DSNM. The data was collected by Yizhou from the end of last year.

https://www.astrobin.com/ws3sta/

CS tonight!

-Min

Madhup Rathi