Topics

Smoke

Bernard Miller

Is anyone imaging tonight?

Frederick Steiling

Hi Bernard,

I imaged last night.  I wasn't planning on it, but was actually surprised when I looked at the all-sky out of mere curiosity and saw a decent view of the Milky Way bands.  I haven't done a close analysis of the data, but visually things actually looked pretty good when I checked this morning.  It was definitely much improved over the previous night, which was a total no-go for me.

Hoping the stuff totally blows out soon.  This has been tough to deal with following the rough monsoon season we had.

Rick

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 12:09 AM Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Is anyone imaging tonight?

Frederick Steiling