Topics

Slow DSNM Uploading

Brian Ottum

I’m bringing a single 127MB file home, but AnyDesk is slow @ 90 KB/s.

Any other reports?

Brian

Tom Carrico

Right this second I am using Splashtop Business and getting about 700 KB/s for a bunch of 20 MB files.
- Tom

On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 8:17 AM Brian Ottum <ottum@...> wrote:

I’m bringing a single 127MB file home, but AnyDesk is slow @ 90 KB/s.

Any other reports?

Brian,

I’ve been a bit out of touch but it seems like the link has been quicker at night without the lags and frustration. I suspect the slow downloads you and Tom mention might be because everyone is downloading their data after a new moon night?

I haven’t heard anything from DSNM.