Seeing

Is it just me or has the seeing been crap lately? I am struggling to get anything below 3 aspp.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/index.html

Bernard,

It has been. We’ve had a lot of terrible nights (tonight included) lately.

Is it just me or has the seeing been crap lately? I am struggling to get anything below 3 aspp.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/index.html

Dan,

Well at least it is not me. I was starting to think there was something wrong with my system. I actually got a few subs below 3 tonight for the first time in a while.

Bernard

On Jan 3, 2021, at 9:10 PM, Dan Crowson <dcrowson@...> wrote:

Bernard,

It has been. We’ve had a lot of terrible nights (tonight included) lately.

Is it just me or has the seeing been crap lately? I am struggling to get anything below 3 aspp.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/index.html

I’ve been there as well. Sadly, it seems like there has been a lot more bad than good recently. I’ve been letting mine go and keeping sometimes none of the results.

Is it just me or has the seeing been crap lately? I am struggling to get anything below 3 aspp.

Bernard

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/index.html

Tom Carrico

I agree, there has definitely been a change in seeing over the last month. Sunday night was just plain poor. This is why we also have a 200 mm camera system, so we can do widefield images where the seeing is less important.
- Tom

Hi,