From: DarkSkyNewMexico@... [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@...]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2017 1:04 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@...
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Pricing Increases

It looks like pricing is going to go up fairly drastically. It seems like we stayed on for a teaser rate. Anything thinking of other options?

Brian,

Thanks for the reply. One of the things we did was to attempt to get a multi-year deal but that wasn’t an option last year at this time. We’re looking at a 50% increase per person.