Orion's Belt Mosaic

This is an image of the region surrounding Orion’s Belt. It is a 2-panel mosaic with over 40-hours of combined exposure. You can see the Flame and the Horsehead nebulae in the lower left of the image just below the bright blue star Alnitak. The Orion and Running Man nebulae can be seen on the right side of the image.

Thanks for looking and comments and suggestions welcomed.

https://azstarman.net/CDK/Orion_Belt_TL.htm

An outstanding, detailed, colorful image of this fascinating region.  Well done indeed!!

MJ

P.S.  Tally and I will be at DSNM for about 9 days starting  late tomorrow.  We will contact you when its convenient for us to work on your all-sky camera.  If anyone else needs a hands-on favor, just ask!

Hi,