Topics

NGC 7793

This is an image of NGC 7793. It is a flocculent spiral galaxy about 12 million light years away in the constellation Sculptor. It is one of the brightest members of the Sculptor group of galaxies. I have posted two versions of the image. The first one is a wide field of view that you can mouse over to see the incredible number of background galaxies near this galaxy. The second link is to a close up cropped image of the galaxy.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7793A.htm

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7793_CROP.htm

Rex Groves

Nice Bernard. Your PI skills are great

Rex

On Oct 20, 2020, at 8:35 PM, Bernard Miller <bgmiller011@...> wrote:

Hi,

This is an image of NGC 7793. It is a flocculent spiral galaxy about 12 million light years away in the constellation Sculptor. It is one of the brightest members of the Sculptor group of galaxies. I have posted two versions of the image. The first one is a wide field of view that you can mouse over to see the incredible number of background galaxies near this galaxy. The second link is to a close up cropped image of the galaxy.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7793A.htm

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7793_CROP.htm

Nice...the added Ha makes the image.  Thanks for sharing.

Hi,