From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io <DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gregg Ruppel
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 1:12 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] NGC 744

Hi all:

NGC 744 is a small but bright open cluster consisting of about 20 stars near the Perseus-Cassiopeia border:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/ngc744-RGB.jpg

The bright red star near the bottom is an M-type variable, V437 Perseii.
RGB, 4 hours total exposure from Dark Skies New Mexico.

I am not one for OC much, but this is a very nice one. Great color and clarity.