NGC 6729

This is an image of NGC 6729. It is an emission and reflection nebula about 425 light years away in the constellation Corona Austrailis. It is one of the closest star forming regions to earth.

Thanks for looking and comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC6729_TL.htm

Whoa...what a great image.  I have not seen this target before but the mix of colors and contrast is amazing.   Thanks for sharing.

Hi,