Topics

NGC 613

This is an image of NGC 613. It is a barred spiral galaxy about 65 million light years away in the constellation Sculptor. It is about 100,000 light years in diameter and contains bright star forming regions near the end of its central bar.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC613.htm

Nicely processed Bernard.  I like the way you maintained the saturation in the bright blue stars.  Thanks for sharing the image.

Hi,