NGC 2903

I have been looking at old pictures and decided to reprocess this one since I never really liked it. I originally processed this in 2017. I either learned a lot in the past 4 years or I had a really bad day the firs time I processed this. This is an image of NGC 2903. It is a barred spiral galaxy about 30 million light years away in the constellation Virgo. It is a member of the Virgo supercluster of galaxies.

Thanks for looking and comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC2903.htm

Looks pretty good to me...especially the detail in the core.  Thanks for sharing.

Hi,