Topics

NGC 1333 from a New Team in DSNM

yzhzhang

Hi all,

We are a new imaging team just started imaging from DSNM since this Nov (Yep we brought you guys the clouds and snow!). I am happy to share a set of data of NGC1333 acquired at DSNM with our dual-scope setup. First timer here and it's super fun (and nervous) to operate the system a few hundreds miles away, and we really like the quality of the data.

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Dan Crowson

Yizhou,

Really nice and dusty.

We are a new imaging team just started imaging from DSNM since this Nov (Yep we brought you guys the clouds and snow!). I am happy to share a set of data of NGC1333 acquired at DSNM with our dual-scope setup. First timer here and it's super fun (and nervous) to operate the system a few hundreds miles away, and we really like the quality of the data.

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Gregg Ruppel

Hi Yizhou
I really like the color saturation you’ve achieved...great contrast with the dusty surroundings.  Thanks for sharing.

On Nov 13, 2020, at 1:14 PM, yzhzhang <yzhzhang2010@...> wrote:

Hi all,

We are a new imaging team just started imaging from DSNM since this Nov (Yep we brought you guys the clouds and snow!). I am happy to share a set of data of NGC1333 acquired at DSNM with our dual-scope setup. First timer here and it's super fun (and nervous) to operate the system a few hundreds miles away, and we really like the quality of the data.

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Madhup Rathi

Excellent work!

On Nov 13, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@...> wrote:

Hi Yizhou
I really like the color saturation you’ve achieved...great contrast with the dusty surroundings.  Thanks for sharing.

On Nov 13, 2020, at 1:14 PM, yzhzhang <yzhzhang2010@...> wrote:

Hi all,

We are a new imaging team just started imaging from DSNM since this Nov (Yep we brought you guys the clouds and snow!). I am happy to share a set of data of NGC1333 acquired at DSNM with our dual-scope setup. First timer here and it's super fun (and nervous) to operate the system a few hundreds miles away, and we really like the quality of the data.

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Bernard Miller

Yizhou,

Beautiful image. I am working on this one myself.

Bernard