Topics

NGC 1333 from a New Team in DSNM

yzhzhang

Hi all,

We are a new imaging team just started imaging from DSNM since this Nov (Yep we brought you guys the clouds and snow!). I am happy to share a set of data of NGC1333 acquired at DSNM with our dual-scope setup. First timer here and it's super fun (and nervous) to operate the system a few hundreds miles away, and we really like the quality of the data. 

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Dan Crowson

Yizhou,

Really nice and dusty.

Dan

----          
Dan Crowson                          dcrowson@...
Dardenne Prairie MO               http://www.crowson.com

From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of yzhzhang
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 2:14 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] NGC 1333 from a New Team in DSNM

Hi all,

We are a new imaging team just started imaging from DSNM since this Nov (Yep we brought you guys the clouds and snow!). I am happy to share a set of data of NGC1333 acquired at DSNM with our dual-scope setup. First timer here and it's super fun (and nervous) to operate the system a few hundreds miles away, and we really like the quality of the data. 

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Gregg Ruppel

Hi Yizhou
I really like the color saturation you’ve achieved...great contrast with the dusty surroundings.  Thanks for sharing.

Gregg

Visit my astronomy & astrophotography site
www.greggsastronomy.com

On Nov 13, 2020, at 1:14 PM, yzhzhang <yzhzhang2010@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Madhup Rathi

Excellent work!

On Nov 13, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@...> wrote:

Hi Yizhou
I really like the color saturation you’ve achieved...great contrast with the dusty surroundings.  Thanks for sharing.

Gregg

Visit my astronomy & astrophotography site
www.greggsastronomy.com

On Nov 13, 2020, at 1:14 PM, yzhzhang <yzhzhang2010@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Bernard Miller

Yizhou,

Beautiful image. I am working on this one myself.

Bernard

Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 1:14 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] NGC 1333 from a New Team in DSNM

Hi all,

Thanks and clear skies!

Yizhou

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com