Narrowband Rosette - HOO

MJ Post

Here's an image I took last night - one hour each H-alpha and O III - using the troublesome Officina RH 350 AT scope and QHY 600MM camera.  I'm still not happy with periphery stars but the central ones are OK.  Thanks for looking!

M.J. Post

Gregg Ruppel

Nice rendition.  Thanks for sharing.

Gregg

Visit my astronomy & astrophotography site
www.greggsastronomy.com

On Feb 7, 2021, at 11:43 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

Here's an image I took last night - one hour each H-alpha and O III - using the troublesome Officina RH 350 AT scope and QHY 600MM camera.  I'm still not happy with periphery stars but the central ones are OK.  Thanks for looking!

M.J. Post
<Ros_HOO_PS2.jpg>

Dan Crowson

MJ,

pretty interesting. You don't see a lot of of HOO renditions of this one because it is one of the few objects that shows up real well in SII.

Dan

Brian Ottum

MJ,

This is great, because it looks more like a rose than other shots I see.

The periphery stars would not be noticed unless you said something.

Brian

From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io <DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io> On Behalf Of MJ Post
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 1:43 AM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Narrowband Rosette - HOO

M.J. Post

Min Xie

MJ, this is a beautiful palette with well-controlled stars. Thanks for sharing!

Bernard Miller

MJ,

Beautiful detail and the HOO is new. You don’t often see this version.

Bernard

Sent: Sunday, February 7, 2021 11:43 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Narrowband Rosette - HOO

M.J. Post

Avast logo

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com