Narrowband Rosette - HOO

MJ Post

Here's an image I took last night - one hour each H-alpha and O III - using the troublesome Officina RH 350 AT scope and QHY 600MM camera.  I'm still not happy with periphery stars but the central ones are OK.  Thanks for looking!

M.J. Post

Gregg Ruppel

Nice rendition.  Thanks for sharing.

On Feb 7, 2021, at 11:43 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

Here's an image I took last night - one hour each H-alpha and O III - using the troublesome Officina RH 350 AT scope and QHY 600MM camera.  I'm still not happy with periphery stars but the central ones are OK.  Thanks for looking!

M.J. Post
<Ros_HOO_PS2.jpg>

Dan Crowson

MJ,

pretty interesting. You don't see a lot of of HOO renditions of this one because it is one of the few objects that shows up real well in SII.

MJ,

This is great, because it looks more like a rose than other shots I see.

The periphery stars would not be noticed unless you said something.

Brian