From: "eja24601@... [DarkSkyNewMexico]"
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@...
Sent: Sunday, April 2, 2017 4:34 PM
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Messages from the old group

All,

I believe we are done with the old group. Before I close it off completely, does anyone happen to know how to transfer messages in bulk from one group to another? I have gotten some emails from members wanting to preserve posts from the old group.

Eric

Dan Crowson

I don’t think there’s a way to do this. I would suggest them just downloading / forwarding the messages they want to keep.

Out with the old, in with the new.

I believe we are done with the old group. Before I close it off completely, does anyone happen to know how to transfer messages in bulk from one group to another? I have gotten some emails from members wanting to preserve posts from the old group.

Eric

David Coon

Every Picture is amazing.

Thank you for each and every one that everyone sends.  I do share them with my sister and she with her classes.

Dave