M 108

Gregg Ruppel

Hi all

I have been revisiting some familiar targets that I imaged over 10 years ago.  M108 is one of those objects:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m108-LRGB.jpg

1.3X crop:
http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m108-LRGBcrop.jpg

LRGB, 8 hours total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

Nice color and detail. I just did this one a while back and it is difficult to get the detail out and you did a good job. Thanks for sharing.