M97

Here's an image of the famous Owl Nebula, M97, shot over several nights from March 12 - 20:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m97-HaLRGB.jpg

The very faint outer shell is barely visible (and you may not see it at all depending on your monitor, brightness, etc.).

1.3X crop:
http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m97-HaLRGBcrop.jpg

HaLRGB, 13.1 hours total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

You have been busy. This is nicely done. I like the red in the outer parts. You don't see that a lot in renditions of this object. The Ha really helps bring it out.