M92

Way back in 1999, M92 was one of the first targets I imaged with my new CCD.  In this case the CCD was a CB245 (Cookbook 245)  that I built following the detailed instructions in the book by the same name.  The CB245 actually worked even though I had very little electronics experience (lots of blown capacitors and magic smoke).

The current image is an (L)RGB, luminance synthesized from R+G+B, 4 hours each:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m92-LRGB.jpg

Here is the CB245 version from 1999; wcmy = clear, cyan, magenta and yellow filters:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m92wcmy.jpg

Nice Gregg. The core is not over exposed which is the main thing for a globular.