From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io <DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io> On Behalf Of Gregg Ruppel
Sent: Sunday, March 7, 2021 11:49 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] M82 revisited

Hi all:

I decided it was time to revisit M82 in Ursa Major; last time I imaged it was 2006!

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m82-HaLRGB.jpg

1.3X crop:
http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m82-HaLRGBcrop.jpg

The little galaxy in the lower right quadrant is UGC 5247.
HaLRGB, 15.6 hours total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

Spectacular, Gregg - especially the cropped version.

MJ