Topics

M3 and M81

Rex Groves

Al and I are finally getting around to processing some data. Just have to be in the mood sometimes.....

https://www.astrobin.com/full/6ff0k4/0/
https://www.astrobin.com/full/rp3xuf/0/

Rex

Gregg Ruppel

Two excellent images...thanks for sharing them.

On 10/14/2020 7:38 PM, Rex Groves via groups.io wrote:

Al and I are finally getting around to processing some data. Just have to be in the mood sometimes.....

https://www.astrobin.com/full/6ff0k4/0/
https://www.astrobin.com/full/rp3xuf/0/

Rex

Brian Ottum

Even the detail in UGC 5336 is amazing!

Al and I are finally getting around to processing some data. Just have to be in the mood sometimes.....

https://www.astrobin.com/full/6ff0k4/0/
https://www.astrobin.com/full/rp3xuf/0/

Rex

Bernard Miller

Rex,

For some reason I did not get this email. I agree with Gregg. Two excellent images.

Bernard

Two excellent images...thanks for sharing them.

On 10/14/2020 7:38 PM, Rex Groves via groups.io wrote:

Al and I are finally getting around to processing some data. Just have to be in the mood sometimes.....

https://www.astrobin.com/full/6ff0k4/0/
https://www.astrobin.com/full/rp3xuf/0/

Rex

Michael Gratiot

I really like the detail of M81.  Great images, thanks for sharing.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 9:38 PM Rex Groves via groups.io <rgr3218893=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Al and I are finally getting around to processing some data. Just have to be in the mood sometimes.....

https://www.astrobin.com/full/6ff0k4/0/
https://www.astrobin.com/full/rp3xuf/0/

Rex

Madhup Rathi