Topics

M33

M33 is a popular target, and I tend to revisit it every few years:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m33_HaLRGB_2019.jpg

HaLRGB, a little over 28 hours total exposure

Landon Boehm

Nice shot Gregg!

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019, 12:25 PM Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@...> wrote:
Hi all:

M33 is a popular target, and I tend to revisit it every few years:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m33_HaLRGB_2019.jpg

HaLRGB, a little over 28 hours total exposure

I love the Ha regions but the rest of the color looks a little off to me. I can't tell if it is too much green or cyan.

M33 is a popular target, and I tend to revisit it every few years:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m33_HaLRGB_2019.jpg

HaLRGB, a little over 28 hours total exposure

Mark Hanson

Very nice!

How many of you are going to AIC?
I’ll be working at the Planewave booth. We should get together.

Mark

On Nov 2, 2019, at 12:25 PM, Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@...> wrote:

Hi all:

M33 is a popular target, and I tend to revisit it every few years:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/m33_HaLRGB_2019.jpg

HaLRGB, a little over 28 hours total exposure

William McLaughlin

Not I. I think the last time I went was 04? when I gave a talk - long time ago. I always get a cold if I go to large gatherings and/or travel on the airlines in the winter so try to only do those things in the summer or early fall - so sadly AIC is history for me.