Topics

M17

William McLaughlin

Edited

Not the world's hardest object but I had not imaged M17 for well over 10 years. About time! I also have some narrow-band data I still need to process.

https://www.astrobin.com/full/9opuqx/0/?nc=user

I also have been doing some images from my bigger systems at home in Oregon but since this is a Dark Sky New Mexico forum, I will not post those here since they are sorta OT - they can be found on my main Astrobin page as well as my JAlbum site. Both linked below if anyone is interested.

Take Care

William (Bill?),

This is fantastic. I don’t remember seeing all of the red in the background around it. Even more amazing is the relatively short exposures with your KAF-8300 and just RGB.

Thanks for posting,