Lunar Eclipse from Tucson

I was able to capture most of the lunar eclipse early this morning. High thin broken clouds started passing through just as the eclipse got underway:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/LunarEclipse_11192021m.jpg

Canon 50D, FSQ106

Thanks for those images, Gregg. We had medium-thick cirrus overhead for the entire event in Boulder. One could tell an eclipse was occurring but visuals were not so good.

MJ

On 11/19/2021 10:33 AM Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

I was able to capture most of the lunar eclipse early this morning. High
thin broken clouds started passing through just as the eclipse got underway:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/LunarEclipse_11192021m.jpg

Canon 50D, FSQ106

Nice work Gregg. 2:00 am is just too late for me to stay up for a red moon.