Topics

Live Show from DSNM This Weekend

Brian Ottum

Fellow Astronomers,

I always help with the annual Astronomy at the Beach event, here in Michigan.  This year, instead of 5,000 people coming to a park and looking through telescopes we are all online.  The program is great, with 50 sessions.   This Friday and Saturday nights, I will be doing a live show with my telescope at DSNM.  I’ll be taking people on a “Tour of the Universe.”   The links to my YouTube live channel are at the bottom of these explanatory pages:

Friday at 10pm EASTERN Time

https://www.glaac.org/event/remote-viewing-live-from-new-mexico/

Saturday at 10pm EASTERN Time

https://www.glaac.org/event/remote-viewing-live-from-new-mexico-2/

Be sure to heckle me with questions in the Chat window.

Great idea Brian.   My old club back in Missouri started doing something similar for their Friday Night Open House.  They hook up a 57" flat screen to the clubs C-14 and everyone gets a great view while maintaining social distancing.  Good luck with your program.

On 9/23/2020 8:05 AM, Brian Ottum wrote:

Fellow Astronomers,

I always help with the annual Astronomy at the Beach event, here in Michigan.  This year, instead of 5,000 people coming to a park and looking through telescopes we are all online.  The program is great, with 50 sessions.   This Friday and Saturday nights, I will be doing a live show with my telescope at DSNM.  I’ll be taking people on a “Tour of the Universe.”   The links to my YouTube live channel are at the bottom of these explanatory pages:

Friday at 10pm EASTERN Time

https://www.glaac.org/event/remote-viewing-live-from-new-mexico/

Saturday at 10pm EASTERN Time

https://www.glaac.org/event/remote-viewing-live-from-new-mexico-2/

Be sure to heckle me with questions in the Chat window.

Brian

William McLaughlin

Seems popular. Both Tom and I are doing similar things for local organizations one or more times per month, either from home or DSNM.