Laser Collimator

MJ Post

I'm wondering if anyone has a laser collimator with their gear at DSNM, one I could borrow for a day or two.  I'm now on site and trying to re-align a telescope, and such a device would be useful.  It should mount in a 2" eyepiece holder and have a 45 degree angled readout/diffuser plate on the side.  Any device similar to the attached photo would suffice.

If so, please let me know where to look, retrieve, and replace.

Thanks!

M.J. Post

Dean Glace

Mj,

I have a couple of them.  You are welcome to use them...they are on the side table in the warm room.,.

Dean

On Mar 12, 2021, at 12:52 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone has a laser collimator with their gear at DSNM, one I could borrow for a day or two.  I'm now on site and trying to re-align a telescope, and such a device would be useful.  It should mount in a 2" eyepiece holder and have a 45 degree angled readout/diffuser plate on the side.  Any device similar to the attached photo would suffice.

If so, please let me know where to look, retrieve, and replace.

Thanks!

M.J. Post
<LaserColl.jpg>