From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of MJ Post
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 9:13 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Jellyfish and SH2-249 in HOO

Here is the Jellyfish (IC4543) and SH2-249 that I caught about 2 weeks ago, before the moon blasted us. One hour each H-alpha  and O III with the Officina RH350AT scope and QHY 600M camera.  From LRO (Building 2) at DSNM.

Stars are still funky.  I'll try re-aligning the scope next month.

M.J. Post

Gregg Ruppel

Excellent...wide field, great saturation!  Thanks for sharing.

On Feb 25, 2021, at 8:12 PM, MJ Post <bldrpost@...> wrote:

Here is the Jellyfish (IC4543) and SH2-249 that I caught about 2 weeks ago, before the moon blasted us. One hour each H-alpha  and O III with the Officina RH350AT scope and QHY 600M camera.  From LRO (Building 2) at DSNM.

Stars are still funky.  I'll try re-aligning the scope next month.

M.J. Post
<Jelly_HOO_PS_SS.jpg>

Bernard Miller

MJ,

Nice deep color for such little exposure. Nice job.

Bernard