Internet at DSNM Is Horrible Again Tonight

Brian Ottum

I have lost connection 4 times now.  Slow as molasses otherwise.

Anyone else?

Brian

Michael Gratiot

same, it has been bad for a few days now.

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 8:23 PM Brian Ottum <ottum@...> wrote:

I have lost connection 4 times now.  Slow as molasses otherwise.

Anyone else?

I’m seeing the same. It was brutal during the day as well. It took me nearly an hour to make some sequences. I should have made them locally and uploaded.