Topics

Imaging gear for sale at DSNM

Andy Galasso

Hello DSNMers,

I'm sadly in the process of shutting down my operation at the DSNM obs I share with Dan Crowson and Gregg Ruppel. I'm looking to sell the imaging gear I have on site. If you are interested in any of the gear below, please drop me an email andy.galasso@...

  • AG Optical 12.5” iDK w/ CF solid tube - includes AGO thermal control system, Optec TCF-S3i focuser
  • Takahashi collimation scope
  • collimation scope adapter for AGO iDK
  • Optec Pyxis 2” rotator
  • Optec adapter Pyxis to TCF-S
  • Starlight Xpress AO LF
  • QSI 640wsg-8 - includes Astrodon LRGB filters
  • SX Lodestar X2
  • StellarVue 115T w/ FeatherTouch focuser
  • StellarVue .8x reducer/flattener
  • Starizona MicroTouch Focuser
  • QSI 683wsg-8 - incl astrodon LRGB filters
  • Astrodon 3nm OIII (31mm round unmounted)
  • Astrodon 5nm Ha
  • Astrodon 5nm SII
  • SX Lodestar
  • Mount: AP 1100GTO GTOCP3
    • AP 16” dovetail saddle (DOVELM162)
    • AP 3x18lb cw for 1.875” shaft (18SCWT)
    • AP flat surface adapter (119FSA)
    • AP Losmandy tripod adapter (LT2APM)
  • Pier: custom built steel pier 36" + pier plate
  • Spike-a flat panel (size for scopes up to 16") + USB dimmer/controller
  • UPS - CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Adaptive Sinewave Series 1500VA / 900W UPS, 10 Outlets

Andy Galasso

andy.galasso@...

Dean Glace

Andy,

I am interested in the Optec TCF-S3i focuser.

Dean

On Sep 12, 2020, at 9:01 PM, Andy Galasso <andy.galasso@...> wrote:

[...]

<Selection_040.png>
<Selection_042.png>
<Selection_039.png>

Andy Galasso

On Sat, Sep 12, 2020 at 09:49 PM, Dean Glace wrote: > I am interested in the Optec TCF-S3i focuser.

Dean, I will send you a direct email. Andy