FW: YouTube Link for the Conjunction Tonight

Dan Crowson

Brian Ottum will be broadcasting the conjunction tonight from his setup at Dark Sky New Mexico. See the links below.

Sent: Monday, December 21, 2020 3:12 PM
Subject: YouTube Link for the Conjunction Tonight

Dan,

I’m streaming tonight’s show for my Instagram and local club:

https://youtu.be/WbkUcPvzFag

Because Instagram is so phone-centric and low quality, I’ll also be streaming to YouTube.  Easier for everyone to watch.  7:15pm ET start, where you’ll be subjected again to my 2.5 minute video that shows how the remote observatory happened, then we look at the moon and by 7:30 it will be dark enough to see J+S.

Share away!  YouTube can handle millions.

Brian