Topics

Friday Night Mars

Sorry, not a DSO and not actually imaged from DSNM (rather from my Tucson backyard) but I wanted to share it anyway:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/Mars_2020-10-17-0418.jpg

C-11 w/2X Barlor for f/20, ASI294MC, FireCapture, Autostakkert and RS6, 17500 frames

Rex Groves

Very nice. Always wanted to try this.

On Oct 17, 2020, at 8:12 PM, Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@...> wrote:

Hi all:

Sorry, not a DSO and not actually imaged from DSNM (rather from my Tucson backyard) but I wanted to share it anyway:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/Mars_2020-10-17-0418.jpg

C-11 w/2X Barlor for f/20, ASI294MC, FireCapture, Autostakkert and RS6, 17500 frames

Excellent detail. Nice job.