Topics

Finally a new image!

William McLaughlin

After the monsoons, then a bit of smoke and a bad dec. sensor cable, I was able to get some new data.

Veil with the 200mm lens

https://www.astrobin.com/full/glnkqy/0/?nc=

Bill,

Really nice. I’m a fan of the RGB stars on narrowband, too.

After the monsoons, then a bit of smoke and a bad dec. sensor cable, I was able to get some new data.

Veil with the 200mm lens

https://www.astrobin.com/full/glnkqy/0/?nc=

Michael Gratiot

Great image!

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 3:22 PM William McLaughlin <IC5070@...> wrote:
After the monsoons, then a bit of smoke and a bad dec. sensor cable, I was able to get some new data.

Veil with the 200mm lens

https://www.astrobin.com/full/glnkqy/0/?nc=

Very nice.  Thanks for sharing.

On Sep 18, 2020, at 1:22 PM, William McLaughlin <IC5070@...> wrote:

After the monsoons, then a bit of smoke and a bad dec. sensor cable, I was able to get some new data.

Veil with the 200mm lens

https://www.astrobin.com/full/glnkqy/0/?nc=

Bill,

That is a great image. Thanks for sharing. I am working on getting LRGB, HA, SII, and OIII data for the Cocoon Nebula.

Bernard