DSNM Internet Seems Usage-Related

Brian Ottum

As I reported, slow as molasses and frequent totally lost connections during my live show last night.  But very quick at 4am MST this morning, and somewhat quick right now.

Have we learned anything about the problem?

I didn’t experience much last night other than Real VNC reverted to its lowest resolution (sign of slow internet connection).  However this morning a download that should take about 8 minutes is taking over an hour.

On Dec 7, 2020, at 7:21 AM, Brian Ottum <ottum@...> wrote:

As I reported, slow as molasses and frequent totally lost connections during my live show last night.  But very quick at 4am MST this morning, and somewhat quick right now.

Have we learned anything about the problem?

I have not heard anything. I also found it quick in the middle of the night but bad here in the morning again.

As I reported, slow as molasses and frequent totally lost connections during my live show last night.  But very quick at 4am MST this morning, and somewhat quick right now.

Have we learned anything about the problem?

Brian