Topics

ASEM Digital SIG Meeting - Tuesday Night - Zoom Info

Dan Crowson

The August Astronomical Society of Eastern Missouri Digital SIG (Imaging) meeting will be held using Zoom on Tuesday, September 15th from 7 PM CDT until ? I’ve scheduled the Zoom to start at 6:45 PM CDT so people can join early. Our meetings are always free and open to the public. Feel free to forward the invitation but don’t post it on a public forum or website.

Alistair Symon will start the meeting with a talk about deep wide mosaics. Alistair’s website can be found here - http://www.woodlandsobservatory.com/. Bill Neubert will follow with a short presentation on eyepiece projection with modern cameras that have 1080p mode.

I’m looking for topics for October on. Zoom allows us to bring in speakers and experts from anywhere so if you have an interest in something, please send me an email.

Dan Crowson is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: September ASEM Digital SIG

Time: Sep 15, 2020 06:45 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84657430592?pwd=MTdqMXRzYXMrREtTT2VHNzQxazJVQT09

Meeting ID: 846 5743 0592

Passcode: 033382

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,84657430592#,,,,,,0#,,033382# US (Chicago)

+19292056099,,84657430592#,,,,,,0#,,033382# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)