Topics

APOD from DSNM [1 Attachment]

eja24601@...

Congratulations, Mark! Well done, and a fantastic pic!

Eric

---- "markh@tds.net [DarkSkyNewMexico]" <DarkSkyNewMexico@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Well, I woke up this morning to the computer rebooting in the middle of a run last night at DSNM, no harm done... then took a look at AOPD and We finally got one! This is the first APOD from DSNM or Rancho Hidalgo, that's a lot of work to get one of these!!! Since summer of 2011.

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

Thanks,

Mark

Bernard Miller

Way to go Mark. I thought this one had a chance.

Bernard