Anyone Using SGP and PWI4?

Brian Ottum

I’m getting started with Sequence Generator Pro and getting the following connection error when trying to connect to my PlaneWave L-350:

“Error connecting to PlaneWave Interface 4 (PWI4)!”

Please email me directly, no need to reply to everyone.

Brian

Dean Glace

Brain,

I have tried to use SGP and I get the same error. I was told to ask the developers of the software via the forum. I have not done that yet..

Dean