NGC 7538 in SHO narrowband

This is an image of NGC 7538. It is an emission nebula about 9,100 light years away in the constellation Cepheus. It is an active star forming region with the largest known protostar measuring about 300 times the size of our solar system. This nebula is often overlooked due its proximity to the more famous Bubble Nebula. This image was captured and processed in SHO narrowband with RGB stars blended in.

Thanks for looking and comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC7538_SHO.htm

Great detail in the NB.  Thanks for sharing.

Hi,