T2 meets M3

Comet c2020 T2 Palomar is drifting slowly south; last evening it was about 1 degree southwest of the the globular M3 in Canes Venatici:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/c2020-T2-Palomar-LRGB_051721.jpg

LRGB, 100 minutes total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

Joe Ziha

Another great shot of a comet conjunction, Gregg! Outstanding!

Joe

On May 18, 2021, at 12:45 PM, Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

Comet c2020 T2 Palomar is drifting slowly south; last evening it was about 1 degree southwest of the the globular M3 in Canes Venatici:

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/c2020-T2-Palomar-LRGB_051721.jpg

LRGB, 100 minutes total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

Really nice Gregg. Great color, clarity and composition. Submit it to APOD. They like this kind of stuff with comets passing near other objects.