From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io On Behalf Of Gregg Ruppel
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021 2:00 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Sh2-313

Hi all:

Sh2-313 is a large but faint planetary nebula in Hydra (also cataloged as Abell 35, PK 303+40.1):

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/Sh2-313-HaLRGB.jpg

HaLRGB, 14.9 hours total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

Beautiful image, Gregg. You picked up the shockwave phenomenon, too. It's awfully low, but you have motivated me to try for it with OPT's quad narrowband filter and the OSC camera.

MJ

On 05/17/2021 2:59 PM Gregg Ruppel <ruppel0709@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all:

Sh2-313 is a large but faint planetary nebula in Hydra (also cataloged
as Abell 35, PK 303+40.1):

http://www.greggsastronomy.com/IMAGES/Sh2-313-HaLRGB.jpg

HaLRGB, 14.9 hours total exposure from Dark Sky New Mexico.

William McLaughlin <IC5070@...>

Looks great. I am working on that one as well.