From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io <DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Gratiot
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 10:45 AM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] PHD2 Multi-Star Guiding

I ran across this the other day and it looks like a pretty cool new feature going through the dev cycle for PHD2.

I ran across it while watching this youtube video about it.

Thought I would share.

Thanks,

Michael

Yizhou Zhang

It’s indeed a pretty nice feature (long time wanted!) and I feel it helps. We’ve been using it since it’s rolled out.

Yizhou

I ran across this the other day and it looks like a pretty cool new feature going through the dev cycle for PHD2.

I ran across it while watching this youtube video about it.

Thought I would share.

Thanks,

Michael

William McLaughlin <IC5070@...>

Yes, We have been using it for weeks and find it does improved guiding stability noticeably.