Topics

Boogyman's Loop

William McLaughlin

Just finished this up. Ha and RGB with extra M78 data from last winter. 200 mm Canon lens except for M78 area which was from a 735 mm SV Raptor...

https://www.astrobin.com/uwg5wb/

That is fantastic. I love the Boogyman nebulae.

Just finished this up. Ha and RGB with extra M78 data from last winter. 200 mm Canon lens except for M78 area which was from a 735 mm SV Raptor...

https://www.astrobin.com/uwg5wb/

Landon Boehm

Very cool!

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020, 4:03 PM Dan Crowson <dcrowson@...> wrote:

That is fantastic. I love the Boogyman nebulae.

Just finished this up. Ha and RGB with extra M78 data from last winter. 200 mm Canon lens except for M78 area which was from a 735 mm SV Raptor...

https://www.astrobin.com/uwg5wb/

William McLaughlin

Thanks!  I would add  that I had uploaded the wrong version to Astrobin (although the difference is minor) so deleted it and re-uploaded so it now has a new URL:

https://www.astrobin.com/5h3bon/

William,

Nice job. I am used to seeing the object in the lower left for M78. Nice wide field to give a sense of what is around it.

Bernard