From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bernard Miller
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 12:29 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] Paramount ME help

Hi,

I need to polar align my Paramount ME tomorrow when I am at DSNM. The T-Point polar alignment tells me I have to rotate west 6.4 clicks. I have an older ME mount that does not have “clicks”. Does anyone have any idea how far this is on the older mounts? Also, after I adjust the polar alignment, do I have to run T-Point again? If so, how many points is enough to get good polar alignment data?

http://www.azstarman.net