Re: Flats panel

Rick Darden

Hey you guys with the Spika-A Flat, I am having one shipped to the obs to replace an Alnitak Flat Man Large that is mounted on a TV wall arm and I wanted to know how this thing is mounted to a surface. I can mount a piece of plywood the same size as the panel to the TV wall arm but what is used to attach the panle to the plywood? Are there clips, machine screws? What is on the back of the panel I guess it what I am asking. Thanks much. Rick Darden.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.