From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bernard Miller
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 4:45 PM
To: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] NGC 3718

Hi,

This is an image of NGC 3718, also known as the Arp 214. It is either a lenticular or spiral galaxy. It has a warped S-shape that is most likely die to gravitational interaction with NGC 3729 seen in the upper left of the image.

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

http://www.azstarman.net/CDK/NGC3718.htm

http://www.azstarman.net