Re: First Light - M33

Dan Crowson

MJ,

Anxious to see it – you forgot the link!

From: DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io [mailto:DarkSkyNewMexico@groups.io] On Behalf Of MJ Post
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 8:44 PM
To: darkskynewmexico@groups.io
Subject: [DarkSkyNewMexico] First Light - M33

After many months of Covid and other problems with Software Bisqand with Al Acker's help, I finally got one telescope working in Building 2, where I'm partnering with Tally O'Donnell.  It is a PlaneWave CDK14 on a ME II mount, sitting side-by-side with an Officina RH 350 AT that still has alignment issues.  Here's one of my first images out of DSNM - LRGB using six 600-sec unguided subs for each filter and binning 2x2 on a ZWO ASI 6200M camera